Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Other funny Christmas stories...and pics...‏

Ok... First/Second picture: the river of nasty water.
That's right in front of our apartment.
Yup. Someone broke open a fire hydrant, and it let out this nasty brown water that flooded the entrance to our apartment and quickly iced over. Merry Christmas. I was sad to see all that beautiful, white snow turn into brown sludge.
Third/Fourth picture: It was snowing lightly last Monday, and we'd been walking all day long, all of our appointments canceled, and we hadn't eaten anything. One picture is of me just sitting on the curb, debating 'calling it quits' for the night,
and the other is shortly after when we decided to stop at Subway to replenish ourselves instead, and I made an awesome straw by combining 3 straws so that I would be able to lay my head on the table and slurp lemonade at the same time.
It was great.
Happy New Year!
 -Elder Shepherd

No comments: